Monday, May 4, 2015

The Challenge #33 {A Sketch}

Welcome to The Challenge! This week we have another sketch for you to try! We are so excited because we have so many fabulous guests joining us this week! Let's get to this week's challenge!



This month we are thrilled to have designer Sandie Munro as our Featured Designer! I met Sandie through the Time Out Challenge and I think she is talented and so organized!! I asked her to share some information about herself.


"Hi there! I'm Sandie and I am passionate about making cards. I started crafting a few years ago and once I started I couldn't stop! My style is Clean and Simple. I am happiest when I have created a card with just stamps and inks and lots of white space! When I am not crafting, I like to walk, grow my own vegetable, and watch movies. I live in London and I love to explore all that it has to offer!. I am thrilled to be asked to design for 'The Challenge' and hope I can inspire you to join in.

Welcome, Sandie!

We are also excited to welcome a new designer to the team! Claire Broadwater is joining us and I am so happy she is! I love her work and she is such a positive and upbeat person! Welcome to the team, Claire. I asked Claire to tell us a bit about herself.

Claire Broadwater
Claire Broadwater



Hi Everyone!  I'm Claire Broadwater.  I live in Greensboro, Georgia.  I am a wife, Mom, Grammy, retired Elementary teacher (27 years), tennis player, reader, and avid card maker.  I have always loved paper, crayons and coloring.  I started scrapbooking years ago and became a card maker about 3 years ago.  I love entering challenges and being on Design Teams. I have met so many amazing people through blogging/crafting.   I am very thankful and honored to join “The Challenge” Design Team!  

Welcome to the team, Claire!

For my card this week, I wanted to use the pretty WPlus9 stamp set called "Botanical Blooms". I love it! I coloured it with my Copic markers and added some designer paper. I wanted to keep my design simple and clean. I am playing along with the current Mama Elephant Challenge-"Make Me Say OOh that's Pretty!".




The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! We also have THREE Guests with us this week! Welcome to Jen, Jinny and Sarah!

(May's Featured Designer)

Jinny Newlin - Guest Designer

Jen Wills - Guest Designer

Sarah Platt - Guest Designer

(on a break)



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for asking me to join you this month, I am thrilled. Wonderful DT cards and wow to your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lesley...such pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous lineup, ladies! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your GDT this week! I always have so much fun playing in your neck of the woods! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow team your creations are just stunning!! Such different and fabulous interpretations of this challenge. I'm totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty flowers, Lesley, and the chevron design in your background papers - so pretty! Wonderful design team cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so over the top gorgoeus!!! SWOON worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lesley - love those flowers and the woodgrain dp together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley...what a gorgeous card, love your fabulous coloring, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Despite being out of my comfort zone with the sketch I'm loving the opportunity of being on the DT this week Lesley and thanks so much for offering the opportunity. Your card is fantastic and full of glorious detail. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Lesley! You are on a floral roll! The colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)