Monday, April 27, 2015

The Challenge #32 {Use Polka Dots on your Card or Paper Project}

Hello and welcome to The Challenge! This is the last week of the month and so we have a theme challenge for you! This week's theme is POLKA-DOTS! Have fun and add them to your card!


For my card I decided to ink up one of my favourite SugarPea Designs Stamps called Blow Me Away! Love this sweet dragon! My papers come from the Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad called Mon Amie. LOVE this new paper that I purchased from Paper Issues.

SPD15 



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! 




6 comments:

  1. Great Challenge.. I love polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lesley and the great cards by the designers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling, Lesley! I love your colors- so unique! You large circle die ties everything together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing inspirations!! thank u for this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations :-D I love polka dots :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Lesley - that dragon is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)