Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SugarPea Designs & Retro Sketches {Give Thanks}


Give-Thanks---Oct-Challenge-Theme

Today we have a brand new theme challenge over at SugarPea Designs of Give Thanks! You are welcome to make a festive Thanksgiving card or a regular thank you card! I used the sketch over at Retro Sketches. I played with the sweet stamp set called "Teacher's Pet".


 Store--Teacher's-Pet

I wanted to create my own background, using the stamps from the set. I positioned all the smaller images on a larger clear block and then inked them all at once in black ink. Then I stamped onto my kraft paper. It made a quick and easy background for my card.



A clean and simple thank you card for my stash. 

Challenge-Prize-Graphic



Come and play along with us at the SugarPea Designs blog! You do not need to use a SugarPea image to play but remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

10 comments:

  1. Love this Les. I love the stamped background and yellow school paper panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I'm sure this would brighten a teacher's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! What a happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! My sister drives a school bus and she would go nuts over this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo cute! I've got to get my hands on some Sugar Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley this is SO CUTE!! I really like the shape of the bus. Most of them are squared off, I like the curves on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley this is darling, I love that school bus! Great take on the sketch and thank you foro joining usu at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the stamps and the bright colors on the kraft background. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)