Monday, August 11, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge SPDSS09 {By the Horns!}



Good morning friends! Today it is time for a brand new sketch challenge over at the SugarPea Designs blog! Hooray!


I used this sweet set called Hug-A-Bull! I loved colouring these two! 

Hug-A-Bull

I kept my card clean and simple, with some stars for the heart on the sketch! I thought this would be a fun encouragement card!!


Come and play along with us at the SugarPea Designs  blog! You do not need to use a SugarPea image to play but remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and wonderfully coloured! Great use of the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sketch Les. So fun to see what everyone does with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the background papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)