Monday, July 14, 2014

SugarSketch 007 {Have a Super Birthday}


Today it is time for a brand new sketch challenge over at the SugarPea Designs blog! This challenge is the 7th challenge over at SugarPea aptly named...007! This made me think of James Bond and so I got out the "My Hero" set and went to work!


This set is totally fun and one that I HAD to order! I kept my colouring simple and added some fun designer papers! I fussy cut his briefcase...and added it to the side.

Store-My-Hero

Come and play along with us at the SugarPea Designs  blog! You do not need to use a SugarPea image to play but remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

9 comments:

  1. I love this stamp.such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, love his superhero shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you spaced out the patterned papers in the background. Another fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER sweet Les. I just love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute and I love the 007 reference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute and I love the 007 reference, being a Bond girl myself!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)