Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Alley Ways Stamps {Get Well Flower}

 

What a great day! I managed to get in my daily walk and I even made some yummy soup for supper in our crockpot. Our house is tidy and now I am off to bed nice and early! Yep! I love it when that happens. It is the little things that makes life so sweet and special! 


The TAWS-BIC Challenge was calling my name again this week (LOVE the colours!!!) I won the BIC Challenge a few weeks ago and I chose this pretty stamp set called Flower Doodles from The Alley Way Stamps! 


I couldn't believe I had won as I hardly ever win these days! Let me tell you, I was jumping up and down! The stamp set arrived from Alison last week (thank you, Alison!) and tonight is the first time I have had the chance to ink it up! So I went to work; inked in memento ink and coloured with Copics. Simple design-short & sweet but I love that flower doodle! I sure hope you like my card too! 


{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Flower Doodles
Inks: Copics
Papers:White & Calypso Coral
Extras: Pearl

8 comments:

  1. Love this friend!! I wasn't "sure" about this set at first, but the more I see it, the more I want it! It would be so fun to color up in different combos! Gorgeous CAS design girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had all of your ducks in a row! Max & I have gotten in a couple of longer walks and it feels SO good! Congrats on your win! Love this card and the way you've colored the image, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card just LOVE the pretty flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love that doodle flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the offset doodled flower and all that lovely white space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just sooooo beautiful! I adore it. Thanks so much for playing along with the BE Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)