Friday, March 7, 2014

Colour Me {Purple Onion Designs}


Friday! Hooray! Only a week left until Spring Break and I must admit, I am tired. I am looking forward to lots of nice walks, fresh air and a couple of naps! Today I am sharing a card I made for the Colour Me Challenge...Old Olive and Neutrals. One of my sweet new Purple Onion Designs stamps is this cute frog...and I thought he would be perfect for a Quick and Easy card! I used scraps and all sorts of fun bits from my desk...the card is long and thinner than an A2 card.

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics
Papers: Vanilla, Old Olive DSP, Old Olive
Extras: Twine

7 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Perfect image for monochromatic green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee... that little froggie is so darn cute!! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me what a sweet little guy :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the HM from Colour Me, Lesley! You have no idea how much I LOVE this card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)